CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Girls

Not much has been going on lately. Work has been taking up a lot of my time. But when I'm not at work my time is spent with my girls!!! They are growing and changing daily. Madison never stops talking and asking questions. Her little brain is a sponge soaking up everything we say. Sometime that is not a good thing so we are really having to watch what we say. And little miss Isabella is trying to catch up to her big sissy. She is cooing like crazy and able to roll over both directions. It took me a month but I was finally able to get it on video. Maison has been home from school the last two months and she is excited to go back this Monday. I can't wait to see how she does this year. We are also looking to get her into ballet classes. I think she will really enjoy that. Life is flying by!!!! But we are enjoying every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment