CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Beautiful day at Knott's Berry Farm

After a very long and exhausting week of work it was a treat to hang out with my little family. Dave, Madison, Isabella, and I went to Hunter Martin's 1st birthday party at Knott's Berry Farm. The food was great and we had a blast. I was once again kicking myself for forgetting the camera. I am usually really good about that but this blog has cursed me. Now I never remember it. I have now put it back in my diaper bag so next time I will be prepared. Bella was a little angel as usual and slept the whole time. Madison went on so many rides it makes me tired thinking about it. That girl has no fear. She was begging to go on the giant roller coasters. Thank goodness there is a height limit! But she did go on her first ferris wheel ride and says that was her favorite. The day could not have been more beautiful!!!! I love my family and look forward to many more days like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment