CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 13, 2010

Walking with Dinosaurs

 Last Saturday was Mommy/Madi day. I have been wanting for years to see the show "Walking with Dinosaurs" and decided to take Madison to see it before it leaves the U.S for a while. To say we had a blast is an understatement!!!!!!! If you don't know what "Walking with Dinosaurs" is look it up online. It is amazing!!!!!! If I was Madi's age I would have been scared to death but my child has no fear. I was on the edge of my seat throughout the whole show. It was like seeing real live dinosaurs. Of course her favorite was the mommy T-Rex (shown in the video above). The show was not only exciting but also very educational. It was probably one of my best experiences to date and something I will remember forever. I just hope Madison will remember it too.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you girls went and had a blast! I loved it when I went!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo bestie!

    ReplyDelete